Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Oublie my nourriture!

Okay, so I totally forgot about food
-I ate these things called Lunnga. When I asked Ama what they were, she said they were like strawberries. So I took a bit out of one. Sure enough they taste nothing like strawberries. A lot closer to fermented or wine soaked nuts
-I ate some combination of Hear, liver, and lung today. Let it be noted that they are all revolting and that if I have my way, I will not be eating any of them again. That being said, I probably will be eating them again at some point.
-They have grapefruit Fanta here and I am extremely excited to have some tomnorrow.
-Walof class begins again this week and I am epicly bad.
Finally, here is a link to the guy I heard sing before Yousse N'Dour (sp). His name is Mame Balla, but I have to say, he is way better live.

No comments:

Post a Comment